What is the Media.net?
Media.net is that the rapidly increasing contextual advertising networks that assist publishers to monetize ad positions on their blogs or websites by showing the relevant keyword tags. Currently, the ads network contains a very large base of advertisers who mainly advertise on Bing and Yahoo network.
Media.net offers the ad spaces for the advertisements. More recently, a Chinese consortium purchased the network for $900 million. within the year 2015, the network had reported $232 million as their profit for the year and spent over $450 million to pay the publishers. Around 90 percent of the company’s earnings are from the us. it’s offices within the geographic area, US and India.
The company targets large, medium and small size bloggers in addition to media houses. Therefore, even if your blog is the smallest you can start earning if it contains quality content and it is getting traffic from the United States, UK and Canada.
And because it’s a contextual ad network, Media.net will post advertisements associated with your website content. For example, if your content is about smartphones, your readers will see advertisements related to smartphones and their accessories.
- It is free to join and you will never pay anything
- It offers a powerful dashboard. The reports and graphs will help you track the performance of your website or blog
- The Revenue Per Thousand Impressions (RPM) is currently the simplest within the industry
- The ads network offers intuitive advert designs which will blend with the layout of your blog and end in high CTR. You can change the style of ads to match the design of your website or blog if a need arises.
- Allows you to repair ads or to use sticky sidebars. also you can permit ads on the sticky or fixed sidebars.
- The customer support is one of the best. After they need approved your website or blog, you’ll get a customer representative dedicated to your account. They will assist you optimize your website or blog for his or her ads and maximize your earnings.
- The ad need double click from your blog visitors. In other words, your site visitors need to click on advert twice for you to earn.
- They don’t update the income in real time. You will have to wait for one day to see the day’s earnings.
- needs website traffic from three countries only – United Kingdom, United States and Canada. If your website has been getting traffic from other countries, you’ll not earn.
Media.net vs Google AdSense
Google AdSense is that the leading ad company while Media.net, which has been using Bing and Yahoo! ads, stands at the second position. The other word,more users AdSense has than those you expect on Media.net.
Therefore, you will get higher commissions from Media.net than you would get from Google’s AdSense if you are able to generate more relevant audience from some countries like the UK and the US.
The most reason you out to choose Media.net in site of AdSense relates to the delivery of text-based ads, which are contextually relevant to what your website users are reading. In other words, the chances of getting many clicks on the ads are higher and you will earn more.
Media.net Traffic Requirement
Media.net is among the very best paying contextual ads network and one among the simplest alternatives for AdSense. They are always checking out higher quality publishers and that they only accept websites with premium content. If you need to make more money faster with a lower quality blog, then that is unlikely to happen with Media.net.
The contextual ads network offers many rules that publishers need to observe to urge approved to the program. They also allow websites with premium content alone. After they need approved you, you’ll enjoy many benefits like higher revenue. Here are a number of the rules which will assist you understand whether your website is suitable for the Media.net adverts or not.
The Media.net program is merely available for websites that:
- Contain content in native English
- Receive most of their traffic from the UK, USA and Canada.
- Contains original content
- Have content that is updated on a regular basis
- Have a large number of visitors, who use the website
- Do not infringe third party intellectual property rights
- Do not include a large number of adverts
- Have a considerable amount of content
- Feature navigation-friendly design
They will accept your website if it is contain any of the following:
- Software piracy such as torrentz, warez, hacking, cracking phreaking or illegal downloads
- Free hosted webpages
- Hidden text or links
- It is under construction, without content contain pages , or parked pages
- Manipulative or deceptive content or construction of websites to improve the ranking on search engines
- Websites that redirect web traffic to other websites aside from those Media.net has approved for the program
- Websites that promote activities typically understood as internet abuse, including the utilization of spyware or sending of bulk electronic mails
Media.net doesn’t approve websites that link on to websites like:
- Pornographic, adult or any other illegal content
- Alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs, hazardous substances, ammunition, violence, gore, racism content and gambling
- Pages that contain profanity or content that discriminates or one that is offensive to some groups
- Violence, hate, racial intolerance and the advocate against groups, individuals or organizations
- Sale of imitations of a designer, counterfeit products, stolen items, or products that infringe intellectual property rights of the third parties
- Programs that promote invalid click activities by paying the users to browse websites, click on adverts and read emails
- Websites that contain discussion boards, forums, chat rooms or the other sort of content areas that’s hospitable the general public updates immoderately
- Websites with content, which the owners generate with computer programs, particularly one that’s incomprehensible.
- Sites that publish fake news
How much can you earn with Media.net?
Media.net works several ways with advertisers which is include CPM, CPC, CPA, and CPL. The contextual adverts network translates all that to at least one metric for the publishers referred to as effective CPM.
In other words, the publisher earns more revenue for each 1000 impressions of the media.net ads. Therefore, it’s hard to predict the networks rate for each ad. Moreover, the web site doesn’t provide any CPC rates for the ads they post or the CTR info. In other words, it’s hard to predict the quantity you’ll earn per every click.
Nevertheless, if you earn $2 CPM for each media.net advert unit and that they account your click-through-rate at 0.5 percent, then you’ll make around 40 cents per week. The 0.5 percent is that the double click rate on their ads.
For you to earn, the user has to click on the keyword and then click the search ad link to enter the advertiser’s website. Media.net will only count the press if the user clicks the search ad link.
Media.net Payment Options
The contextual ads network provides 2 type of payment methods for the publishers. Depending on your preferences, the contextual ads network can pay you either through Wire Transfer or PayPal.
The minimum payment threshold stands at $100. The threshold is like that of AdSense and it should sound good to you if you’ve got decent impressions.
5 Reasons Media.net will suspend your account
Media.net is among the simplest advertisement networks that help publishers make money from their websites or blogs. Anyhow, the ads network can suspend your account for different policy reasons.
Many users get suspended within the primary few days thanks to various reasons. Here are five of the commonest reasons people get banned.
1. Most of the website traffic is not from Canada, UK or the United States
As we’ve already said, you’ve got to urge premium traffic on your blog or website. The premium web traffic should be from Canada, UK or the us for you to continue earning. The ads network considers Indian and a few other website traffic as inferiority .
Therefore, the largest portion of your traffic is from the low-quality content traffic, you will have to work on your website’s search engine optimization (SEO) and generate more traffic from the premium countries.
2. Improper advert placement
The other reason for suspending accounts relates to improper placement of adverts. When placing the adverts, you will have to think of the visibility. For example, if you add a 300×250 advert, you ought to make your sidebar widget sticky.
The internet offers numerous ads management plugins that you simply can use to form your ads visible. OIOPublisher and AdSanity are two of the plugins you’d use to incorporate ads on your WordPress website and eliminate the probabilities of suspension.
3. Exceeding the utmost adverts allowed on a page
Media.net allows only 3 ads per website page. If you exceed the three, they’re going to offer you a warning and you’ll need to fix the matter with 48-72 hours to stay your account. to urge more ad clicks, you’ll need to make sure that the ads are visible to the location visitors. That way, you’ll earn and keep your account safe.
4. the incorrect website content
As we’ve already said that the ads network doesn’t accept websites containing any sort of content. Fashion, health, food, and residential decoration blogs are known to draw in more advertisers.
Advertisers also wish to make money online and marketing niches. If your content isn’t ok or it’s the shape of adult material, it’s illegal or content that can’t attract the eye of advertisers, Media.net will suspend your account.
5. Invalid website traffic
The ads network counts the impressions and pays consistent with the quantity . To earn more money, you will have to increase the viewability of your ads and increase the number of impressions.
Unfortunately, some people use invalid traffic to extend the impressions. The net offers many services and tools to generate fake traffic to websites. Some of them are free to use and others are premium. With them, you can increase the impressions count but not the viewability. If Media.net realizes that it’s what you’re doing, they’re going to suspend your account.
Media.net accepts niche websites that are in finance, parenting, gifting, gadgets credit and lifestyle domains with traffic from the us , Canada and therefore the UK. If you are planning to make money from the contextual ads network, create an account, stick to their rules and ensure that most of your audiences are in the three countries.
If you fail to form any considerable amounts, then you’ll contact the Media.net account manager to modify you to the active display ads in order that they will compete with the ads they place on your site. That way, you will be able to earn more money.
Alternatively, the ads network may be a great source of additional income and can run in parallel with other networks like AdSense. If you are ready to get started, you just need to create an account.
Related Post: How Much Adsense Pay You