The Amazon affiliate program, also called “Amazon Associates” is a straightforward thanks to monetize your website or blog. Simply sign on, receive immediate approval, and place Amazon affiliate links on your site today. When someone makes an Amazon purchase via one in all your links, you get the commission — it’s that straightforward.
what is an amazon affiliate program?
Amazon Affiliate program, & Amazon Associates, is an affiliate market program. It is totally free for website owner and blogger to become Amazon Associates. They advertise products from Amazon.com on their sites with creating links. if the customers click the links and buy products from Amazon, they earn referral fees.
Rules and requirements for amazon affiliate program
Being an Amazon Associate is a great way to monetize passion projects or make supplementary income from your brand. However, Amazon has guidelines for associates to follow, so it’s best to understand those before you dive in. Noncompliance may result in being banned from the program.
The majority of the rules are in place for ethical promotion as well as preventing associates from gaming the system. Here are some of the big ones to keep in mind:
- You must disclose on your site or in your communication that you may be eligible to earn from your recommendations.
- You must not make false or deceptive claims in your recommendations.
- Avoid referring to prices (with some exceptions) since prices frequently change.
- Do not use Amazon affiliate links in offline promotions, eBooks, or email.
- Do not use link shorteners on affiliate links.
Here You Can Read Amazon’s Full Policy: Amazon Policy
how can you become an amazon affiliate
- Create a your website or blog.
- Visit the Amazon Associates homepage site.
- Build up your Amazon Associates profile.
- Create Amazon Affiliate links of products.
1. create your website or blog
If to become an Amazon Associate, you should have an active website, blog, app, or YouTube channel. It is also helpful if you have prepopulated that site with content, so it appears active and authentic to both users and Amazon.
keep it in mind! you should be able to describe the purpose of your website like part of the application process. So, have a firm idea of why you’re creating your site, the audience you will target, & how you will bring in traffic.
2. visit the homepage of amazon associates
It is time to create your amazon associates account now
- Visit Amazon Associates homepage and click on the “Join Now for Free”
- You will be prompted to log in to your existing Amazon account or create one
3. Begin to build your Amazon Associates account by clicking New Customer.
Once you have signed into your Amazon account, click on “New Customer” and follow the prompts to build your account.
4. Enter your personal account information.
Enter your account info (including the name, address and phone number of the payee)
5. Enter your website Details or Address.
6. Enter your preferred store ID Details.
Enter your preferred store ID details (same as your primary website name), explain what your websites hope to accomplish, and select Amazon topics your links will likely target.
7. choose how you want to drive traffic to your website.
Choose how you want to drive traffic to your websites, how you use your website or apps to generate earning, how you usually build links, and how many visitors your site brings in every single month.
8. Enter your phone number information.
Enter your phone number information , press “Call Me Now,” and wait for the immediate call from Amazon. They will ask you to input a four digit code, and once that is complete, your account will be approved.
9. Choose your payment method type.
Choose If to enter your payment (credit card) and tax ID information in now or later. Then proceed to your account dashboard.
10. Create an Amazon Affiliate links.
Once if you have created your account, you will be redirected to your personal Associate homepage. This is where you will find your dashboard performance (including an earnings overview, monthly & summary, and total clicks).
how do you create an amazon affiliate link
Log in to your Amazon Associate account.
Click on Product Linking within the top banner and choose Product Links.
Add the ASIN of the merchandise OR search Amazon for the merchandise within the bar they supply .
Click the Go button.
Click the Get Link button on the proper side of result.
Alternatively, you'll use the Amazon Associates SiteStripe to get Amazon Affiliate links directly from the merchandise page.
Use the generated link on your site or other promotional materials consistent with Amazon's standards.
1. Log in to your Account Amazon Associate .
Doing this ensure that the link is generated in away that associates the product you are promoting with your account.
2. Click on Product Linking within the top banner and choose Product Links.
This will take you to the products which have linked.
3. Add the ASIN of the merchandise OR search Amazon for the merchandise
An Amazon Standard number (ASIN) may be a 10-character alphanumeric code assigned to a product by Amazon for identification within their product catalog. You can find the ASIN of a product within the merchandise Information section of the product’s Amazon listing. That means you will have to grab it within another window.
4. Click the Go button.
It will generate a result at bottom. to verify that this is the intended product you wanted to promote.
5. Click the Get Link button on the proper side of result.
It will copy your new Amazon Affiliate link to your clipboard, and than you can now use that link in your website to promote it.
6. Alternatively, you’ll use the Amazon Associates SiteStripe to get Amazon Affiliate links directly from the merchandise page.
A simple step to create your Amazon Affiliate Link is by using the Site-Stripe bar that shows abreast of product pages when you are logged in to your Amazon Affiliate Panel.
7. Use the generated link on your site or other promotional materials consistent with Amazon’s standards.
Just remember that Amazon’s guidelines prohibit the utilization of the link in offline promotions, email, and eBooks or PDFs. As with most marketing and sales, quality content is at the guts of success.
Your account will be approved for 180 days. During that point , you want to make a minimum of one sale, or your account are going to be closed. That’s why it is so important to possess a technique for your Amazon Affiliate endeavors. However, you’ll reapply for the Amazon Associate program after you’ve made certain adjustments to your site.